- Welcome to Data Cal. By accessing and using our website (https://www.datacal.co.nz/) and our services, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
2. Service Provision
- Data Cal provides web development, digital advertising, network solutions, cyber protection, and other services as outlined on our website.
3. User Obligations
- Users are responsible for providing accurate and complete information when requesting our services and for complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- All content on our website and provided through our services, including text, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Data Cal or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws.
5. Limitation of Liability
- Data Cal will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of our website or services.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Data Cal, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees arising out of or related to your use of our website or services.
7. Changes to Terms of Service
- We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. Changes will be posted on our website, and by continuing to use our website or services, you agree to be bound by the amended terms.
8. Governing Law
- These terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand, and any disputes arising out of or related to these terms or our services will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
9. Contact Us